Proclamation against slanderers and leesing-makers [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson ..., 1686 ; Reprinted at London : For J.L., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- McKenzie, Colin
- Signed: Colin McKenzie, Cls. Sti. Concilii.
At end of text: Given under our signet at Edinburgh, the seventeenth day of June, one thousand six hundred eighty six years.
Wing number J309C (item at 869:21), cancelled in Wing (CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978 and 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 869:21 and 1389:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S1607
View MARC record | catkey: 2639323