A sound out of Sion from the holy mountain which the Lord is establishing above all the mountains [microform] : declaring the salvation of God which is near to be revealed to the captivated seed that waits for redemption : and the deceit of sinners laid open and witnessed against who make a profession of God, and yet cannot believe that they can be saved from sin while they live / by William Ames
- Ames, William, -1662
- London : Printed and are to be sold by William Warwick, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1393:43)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3008.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639458