A chronicle of the Kings of England from the time of the Romans government unto the reign of King Charles [microform] : containing all passages of state and church, with all other observations proper for a chronicle / faithfully collected out of authors ancient and modern, and digested into a new method by Sir R. Baker, Knight ; enlarged with divers additions, marginall notes, and the names of the severall mayors and sheriffes of London added at the end of every King and Queens reign ; with an alphabeticall table containing the chief matters in this book
- Baker, Richard, Sir, 1568-1645
- London : Printed by J.F. and E.C. and are sold by G. Bedell and by T. Williams, 1653.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 625 pages, 30 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1394:48)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B503.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639503