An appeal to Cæsar [microform] : wherein gold and silver is proved to be the Kings Majesties royal commodity, which no person of what degree soever but the Kings Majestie and his Privy Councel, can give licence to transport either gold or silver to any person after it is landed in any part of the Kingdome of England ... / by Tho. Violet
- Violet, Thomas, active 1634-1662
- London : [publisher not identified], 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 47, that is, 57 pages, (1) pages : illustrations
- "Humbly presented to His Most Sacred Majestie, and his most honourable Privy Councel, in opposition to some merchants who are endeavouring, upon feigned pretences, to dispossesse His Majestie of this royal trust ... ", 1 leaf of illus. inserted between p. 24-25., Numerous errors in paging., This item can be found at reels 881:8 and 1391:10., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978 and 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 881:8 and 1391:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V580A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639540