Pulpit sparks, or, Choice forms of prayer [microform] / by several reverend and godly divines ; used by them both before and after sermons ; with other prayers for extraordinary occasions ; together with Dr. Hewytt's last prayer
- London : Printed for W. Gilbertson, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 368 pages, 49 unnumbered pages, 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hewit, John, 1614-1658
- Related Titles:
- Pulpit sparks and Choice forms of prayer
- "By Dr. Reeve, Dr. Gillingham, Dr. Jer. Taylor, Dr. Hewytt, Dr. Wilde, Dr. Griffith, Mr. Tho. Fuller, M. Ball, M. Goddard, M. Nat. Hardy, M. Hall, M. Jo. Marston, M. Maskerness, M. Sparks." and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1408:39)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P4203.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639612