Complementum fortunatarum insularum, p. II, Sive, Galathea vaticinans [microform] : being part of an epithalamium upon the auspicious match of the most puissant and most serene Charles II and the most illustrious Catharina Infanta of Portugal : with a description of the fortunate islands / written originally in French by P.D.C. Gent. and since translated by him into Latin and English ; with the translations also of The description of S. James's Park, and the late fight at S. Lucar by Mr. Ed. Waller ; The panegyrick of Charles II by Mr. Dreyden ; and other peeces relating to the present times
- Related Titles:
- Complementum fortunatarum insularum and Galathea vaticinans
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1400:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C498
View MARC record | catkey: 2639673