The history of conformity, or, A proof of the mischief of impositions from the experience of more than 100 years [microform].
- Collinges, John, 1623-1690
- London : Printed by A. Maxwell and R. Roberts, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 2, that is, 32 pages
- Related Titles:
- History of conformity and Proof of the mischief of impositions from the experience of more than 100 years
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1400:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5319.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639692