Great Britain's coasting-pilot. The first part [microform] : being a new and exact survey of the sea-coast of England from the River of Thames to the westward with the islands of Scilly and from thence to Carlile ... with directions for coming into the channel between England and France / by Captain Greenville Collins, hydrographer in ordinary to the King and Queens most excellent Majesties
- Collins, Greenville, active 1679-1693
- London : Printed by Freeman Collins and are to be sold by Richard Mount, 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 11 unnumbered pages, 22 pages, 32 unnumbered pages, 28 pages, 24 unnumbered pages : charts, maps
- Related Titles:
- Great Britain's coasting-pilot. The second part
- Added engraved t.p., With: Great Britain's coasting-pilot : the second part ... England and Scotland from the River of Thames to the northwards with the islands of Orkney and Shetland., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1400:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5358
View MARC record | catkey: 2639693