A declaration of the Lord Protector and both houses of Parliament for a day of solemn fasting and humiliation to be observed in all places within the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland, upon the eighteenth day of May, 1659 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- London : Printed by I.S., 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1401:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7073.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639704