Dreadful news from Southwark, or, A Most true relation how one Margaret Simpson widow, together with Elizabeth Griffin an infant of about a year and an half old, were wonderfully struck dead with a thunderbolt in ship-yard in Kent-Street on Munday the 4th of this instant August between two and three of the clock in the afternoon [microform] : the said Margaret Simpson having but just before used many oaths and execrations on herself about paying a farthing, which 'tis believ'd was false : with the miraculous manner how the thurnderbolt entred and no place to be found where it should pass out, nor wound found on either of the said parties kill'd.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- Most true relation how one Margaret Simpson widow, together with Elizabeth Griffin an infant of about a year and an half old, were wonderfully struck dead with a thunderbolt
- Caption title., Imprint suggested by NUC pre-1956 imprints., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1401:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2153.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639718