[Terribilia Dei [microform] : remarkable judgments of God on several sorts of offenders in several scores of instances among the people of New-England : observed, collected, related, and improved in two sermons at Boston-lecture in the month of July 1697 / by Cotton Mather].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- [Boston] : [Printed by B. Green and J. Allen], 
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages
- Related Titles:
- Remarkable judgments of God related and improved
- Title page lacking. Title page information taken from NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Running title: Remarkable judgments of God related and improved.
Copy imprefect: Pages stained and torn, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1406:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1157.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639935