Riders 1656 Brittish Merlin [microform] : demonstrating the true nature of the year ... 1656 : notes of husbandry ... / made and compiled for the benefit of his countrey by Schardanus Riders
- Rider, Cardanus
- London : Printed by R. & W. Leybourn for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Rider's British Merlin
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1393:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2244.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640125