Logic, or, The art of thinking [microform] : in which, besides the common, are contain'd many excellent new rules, very profitable for directing of reason and acquiring of judgment in things as well relating to the instruction of a mans self, as of others ...
- Related Titles:
- Logic and Art of thinking
- Translation of: La logique ou L'art de penser, by Antoine Arnauld in collaboration with Pierre Nicole--NUC pre-1956 imprints., "For the excellency of the matter, printed many times in French and Latin and now for publick good translated into English by several hands.", and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1414:44)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1414:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Merlinus verax, or, An almanack for the year of humane redemption by Jesus Christ, 1671 [microform] : wherein for the whole year round may be found the moons place and change, the variation of the air, terms and their returns, eclipses, solar ingresses, with sundry other useful observations : together with the natural significations and aspects of the planets as they relate to men and women that are born under them / by Robert Neve
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3724.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640145