Rules for the governing of the tongue [microform] : together with directions in six particular cases : added as a supplement to the rules for governing the thoughts, the affections in The precepts for Christian practice, or, The rule of the new creature, new molded / by Edward Reyner
- Related Titles:
- Precepts for Christian practice
- "1 confession of our faults to men, 2 confession of Christ before men, 3 reprehension of faults in others, 4 Christian communication, urbanity and eloquence, 5 consolation of the afflicted, 6 self-commendation and a disproof of perfection in this life."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1430:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1231.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640289