Computer Vision - ECCV 2018 Workshops [electronic resource] : Munich, Germany, September 8-14, 2018, Proceedings, Part VI / edited by Laura Leal-Taixé, Stefan Roth
- Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 11134
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics -- Observing and Understanding Hands in Action -- Bioimage Computing -- Interactive and Adaptive Learning in an Open World -- Multimodal Learning and Applications -- What is Optical Flow for.
- The six-volume set comprising the LNCS volumes 11129-11134 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the workshops that took place in conjunction with the 15th European Conference on Computer Vision, ECCV 2018, held in Munich, Germany, in September 2018. 43 workshops from 74 workshops proposals were selected for inclusion in the proceedings. The workshop topics present a good orchestration of new trends and traditional issues, built bridges into neighboring fields, and discuss fundamental technologies and novel applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26403595