The first volume of letters writ by a Turkish spy [microform] : who lived five and forty years undiscovered at Paris : giving an impartial account to the Divan at Constantinople of the most remarkable transactions of Europe : and discovering several intrigues and secrets of the Christian courts (especially of that of France) from the year 1637 to the year 1682 / written originally in Arabick, first translated into Italian, afterwards into French and now into English
- Related Titles:
- Letters writ by a Turkish spy
- Attributed to Marana--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Translated by Daniel Saltmarsh.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 641-1700 ; 1425:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M565BB.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640465