A brief examination of the present Roman Catholick faith [microform] : contained in Pope Pius his new creed, by the Scriptures, antient fathers and their own modern writers, in answer to a letter desiring satisfaction concerning the visibility of the protestant church and religion in all ages, especially before Luther's time
- Gardiner, Samuel, 1619 or 1620-1686
- London : Printed for James Adamson, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 123 pages
- Imperfect: part of preface lacking., "Imprimatur. Octob. 26, 1688. Guil, Needham.", Attributed by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints to Samuel Gardiner., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1424:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G244.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640469