The Coppie of a letter sent from one of the queenes servants at the Hague to a gentleman in Westminster dated the second of May, 1642 [microform] : whereunto is added two strange prophesies concerning these times : with the predictions of Henry of Huntington / written by Tho. Asladowne in the year of our Lord 1556
- London : Printed for I.T., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Asladowne, Thomas, M. M., and Henry, of Huntingdon, 1084?-1155
- Although given on the t.p. as author, Asladowne only wrote A prophecie of Tho. Asladowne., The preditions of Henry of Huntingdon is in Latin., A letter from the Hague signed: M.M. -- A prophecie concerning these times -- Henr. Huntingdonensis hist. l. 6 initio -- A prophecie of Tho. Asladowne written in the year of our Lord, 1556., and Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1438:37)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6144A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2640649