Atlas Chinensis [microform] : being a second part of A relation of remarkable passages in two embassies from the East-India Company of the United Provinces to the vice-roy Singlamong and General Taising Lipovi and to Konchi, Emperor of China and East-Tartary : with a relation of the Netherlanders assisting the Tarter against Coxinga and the Chinese fleet, who till then were masters of the sea : and a more exact geographical description than formerly both of the whole empire of China in general and in particular of every of the fifteen provinces / collected out of their several writings and journals by Arnoldus Montanus ; English'd and adorn'd with above a hundred several sculptures by John Ogilby
- Montanus, Arnoldus, 1625?-1683
- London : Printed by Tho. Johnson for the author ..., MDCLXXI 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 723 pages, 27 leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dapper, Olfert, 1635 or 1636-1689, Ogilby, John, 1600-1676, Nederlandsche Oost-Indische Compagnie, and United Provinces of the Netherlands
- Related Titles:
- Relation of remarkable passages in two embassies from the East-India Company
- Wing attributes authorship to Olfert Dapper; however, NUC pre-1956 attributes editorship to Dapper.
Also issued to accompany Nieuhof's "An embassy from the East-India Company, the 2nd ed.", London, 1673. Cf. BM under Nieuhof and DNB under Ogilby.
Imperfect: pages stained and torn with some loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1969, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 325:6, 1459:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D242
View MARC record | catkey: 2641077