His Majesties most gracious letter to the Parliament of Scotland [microform] : together with the Parliaments dutiful answer to His Majesties letter
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- [London] : In the Savoy for Andrew Oswald ..., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1464:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J219.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641138