Flagellum Mercurii anti-Ducalis, or, The author of the dis-ingenuous Touch of the times brought to the whipping-post to prevent his coming to the gallows [microform].
- Gibbon, John, 1629-1718
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- Flagellum Mercuri anti-ducalis and Author of the dis-ingenuous Touch of the times brought to the whipping post to prevent his coming to the gallows
- Caption title., Attributed to Gibbon by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints., Imprint suggested by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints., An attack on Henry Care, in defense of the Duke of York (King James II). "The touch of the times" (London,1679) was Gibbon's own work--NUC pre-1956 imprints., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1461:39)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G649A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641178