Two tragedies [microform] : viz. Cleopatra, Queene of Ægypt, and Agrippina, Empress of Rome / written by Thomas May
- May, Thomas, 1595-1650
- London : Printed for Humphrey Mosely and are to be sold at his shop, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 190 pages
- Related Titles:
- Tragedie of Cleopatra, Queene of Ægypt and Tragedie of Julia Agrippina
- Each work has special t.p., Imperfect: pages printed bound, and filmed out of orders tightly bound with loss of print. Defective Bodleian Library copy, also bound and filmed out of order, spliced at end., and Reproduction of original in Chetham's and the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1466:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1416.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641289