Pond, an almanack for the year of our Lord God 1672 [microform] : being the bissextile or leap-year and from the worlds creation at the spring 5675 compleat : whereunto are added the several fairs held in England each moneth this year / amplified with many good things ... and fitted for the meridian of Saffron-Walden in Essex ...
- Pond, Edward, -1629
- Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] : Printed by John Hayes ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Almanack for the year of our Lord God, 1672
- Includes: A brief chronology, a table of interest rates, medicinal remedies, methods of eliminating garden pests, dates prohibiting marriage and a description of the four elements., Second part has special t.p. : Pond 1672, the latter part of this almanack for the year of our Lord God 1672., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1453:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2152.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641435