An almanack for the year of our Lord God 1689 [microform] : being the first after bissextile or leap year, and from the creation 5689 : calculated for the meridian of the centre or middle of England, whose latitude is 54 deg[rees] ... / by W. Turner ...
- Turner, W. (William), active 1687-1701
- London : Printed by J. Heptinstall for the Company of Stationers ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- pages 836-875
- Includes : a description of England, precedents for making bills, bonds, wills, leases, etc., and methods for measuring acres and gallons.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1453:43)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2598A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641455