A short catechisme [microform] / composed according to the rules and directions concerning susupension from the sacrament of the Lord's Supper, in case of ignorance : and published for the helpe of ignorant people, by J.B.
- Ball, John, 1585-1640
- London : Printed by W.W. for Abel Raper, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages
- In reality, covers broad range of Puritan doctrine rather than delineating guidelines for reception of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1453:57)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B562A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641519