An Account of the reasons of the nobility and gentry's invitation of His Highness the Prince of Orange into England [microform] : being a memorial from the English Protestants concerning their grievances : with a large account of the birth of the Prince of Wales, presented to Their Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Orange
- London : Printed for Nathanael Ranew, and Jonathan Robinson ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Related Titles:
- Memorial from the English Protestants concerning their grievances
- Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3:20)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the proceeding to judgment against Thomas Saxton, who received sentence at the King's Bench-Bar on Friday the 12th of February, 1685, upon a conviction of willful perjury [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A379
Arber's Term. cat. II 257
View MARC record | catkey: 2641613