An Alarum to corporations, or, The giddy sort of hereticks designs unmaskt [microform] : being a narrative of the unjust, barbarous, inhumane, trayterous practices of some of the Anabaptists and others ... at the town of Brecknock, in opposing the legall election of William Thomas, Esquire, and by force of arms, indeavoured the placing of one of their favourites, to the disturbance of the peace ...
- London : Printed for Robert Page, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Alarum to corporations
Giddy sort of hereticks designs unmaskt
- Reproduction of original in Newberry Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 4:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.4:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Against universall libertie of conscience [microform] : Being animadversions upon two letters written to a friend pleading for it
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A827
View MARC record | catkey: 2641666