Weighty reasons for tender conscientious Protestants to be in union and communion with the Church of England and their fellow-Christians [microform] : (and not to forsake the publick assemblies thereof) as the only means to prevent the growth of popery and established [sic] a lasting security of the peace of the kingdom, in several sermons preached upon I Cor. I. 10 ... and also on Heb. 10. 25 ... / by a dutiful son of the Church of England
- Briggs, Jos. (Joseph)
- London : Printed for Obadiah Blagrave ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 252 pages
- Attributed to Briggs by Wing.
Imperfect: print showthrough with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1480:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4664.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641723