Modus intrandi placita generalia [microform] : the entring clerk's introduction : being a collection of such precedents of declarations and other pleadings, with process as well mesn as judicial, as are generally used in every days practice, with notes and observations thereupon / composed for the benefit of the students of the common law of England, as also of the attornies ... by William Brown
- Brown, William, active 17th century-18th century
- London : Printed for George Dawes ..., 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 407 pages, 37 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Entring clerk's introduction
- Includes index.
Imperfect: pages faded, stained, and tightly bound, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard Law School Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1480:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5091.
View MARC record | catkey: 2641738