- (from t.p.) I. How tithes are of divine right, how not -- II. How canonicall, ecclesiasticall, politicall or judiciall -- III. How leviticall, how not -- IV. Not ceremoniall -- V. How alterable, and how not.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 16:20)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.16:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A comment upon the two tales of our ancient, renovvned, and ever living poet Sr. Jeffray Chaucer, Knight ... The miller's tale, and The wife of Bath [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4582
View MARC record | catkey: 2641804