An apology, or, Defence of the divine art of natural astrologie [microform] : being an answer to a sermon preached in Cambridge, July 25, 1652. ... / written by the learned and ingenious mathematician, Mr. George Atwell ... ; and now published by a friend ... vvhose preface is hereunto annexed
- Atwell, George
- London : Printed for Samuel Speed ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 55 pages
- Related Titles:
Defence of the divine art of natural astrologie
- "Wherein all the chief objections against astrology are fully answered, and the validity of the art ... held forth and maintain'd, against Picus, Chambers, Geere, Vicars, Gattaker, Holmes, and others."
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 9:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.9:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Ashes of the just smell sweet, and blossom in the dust [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4162
View MARC record | catkey: 2641869