An analytical exposition of the whole first book of Moses, called Genesis, and of XXIII chap. of his second book, called Exodus [microform] : wherein the various readings are observed, the original text explained, doubts resolved, Scriptures parallelled, the Scripture chronology from the Creation of the world to the giving of the law at Mount Sinai cleared, and the whole illustrated by doctrines collected from the text : delivered in a mornings exercise on the Lord's day / by George Hughes ...
- Hughes, George, 1603-1667
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 954 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 536:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3305
View MARC record | catkey: 2641969