The whole art of the stage [microform] : containing not only the rules of the drammatick art, but many curious observations about it, which may be of great use to the authors, actors, and spectators of plays : together with much critical learning about the stage and plays of the antients / written in French by the command of Cardinal Richelieu by Monsieur Hedelin, Abbot of Aubignac, and now made English
- Aubignac, François-Hédelin, abbé d', 1604-1676
- Uniform Title:
- Pratique du théâtre. English. 1684
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by William Cadman ... Rich. Bentley ... Sam. Smith ... & T. Fox ..., 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 135, 176 pages
- Translation of: La pratique du théatre.
Reproduction of original in Library of Congress.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 9:12)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.9:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Ashes of the just smell sweet, and blossom in the dust [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4185
View MARC record | catkey: 2642022