The first sermon preached to the Honourable House of Commons now assembled in Parliament at their publique fast, Novemb. 17, 1640 [microform] / by Cornelius Burges ...
- Burges, Cornelius, 1589?-1665
- London : Printed by I.L. for Philemon Stephens and Christopher Meredith ..., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 80 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, Stephen, 1594?-1655
- The epistle dedicatory signed: Cornelius Burges and Stephen Marshall.
"Published by order of that House"
Errata: p. 80.
Variations: copy at reel 1826:15 has no comma following "Sermon" in title, imprint has "Merideth".
Copy at reel 1826:15 incorrectly identified as Wing B5682 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.).
Reproduction of originals in: Union Theological Seminary Library, New York, Thomason Collection, British Library, and Trinity College Library, Dublin.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961, 1967, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 18:1, 260:E.204, no. 8, 1826:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5671
McAlpin Coll. II 16
Astor Lib. Dix. Coll. 65
View MARC record | catkey: 2642231