The Holy Bible, containing the Old Testament and the New [microform] : with annotations and parallel Scriptures : to which is annex'd the harmony of the Gospels : as also, the reduction of the Jewish weights, coins and measures, to our English standards : and a table of the promises in Scripture / by Samuel Clark
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. 1690
- London : Printed by J. Rawlins for Richard Chiswell and Jonathan Robinson ... and Brabazon Aylmer ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- [1,288] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Clark, Samuel, 1626-1701
- Preface signed: Sam. Clark.
Errata at end of preface.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 808:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B2354
View MARC record | catkey: 2642235