Self-contradiction censured, or, A caveat against inconstancy, and the inconsistent contrariety of the same mens pretences, principles, opinions and practices [microform] : dialogue-wise digested into a deliberative discourse between affection and judgement : and intended to serve as spiritual physick for two great diseases of phanatick spirits, hypocritical deceitfulness, and enthusiastical delusion / by Christopher Harvey ...
- Related Titles:
- Self-contradiction censured
Caveat against inconstancy
- Errata: recto of leaf at end.
Preface dated: October 21, 1642.
Appears as part 2 of his Faction supplanted. London, 1663. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 534:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1044
View MARC record | catkey: 2642259