The character of a London-diurnall [microform] : with severall select poems / by the same author
- Cleveland, John, 1613-1658
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1647.
- Optima & novissima editio.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50 pages
- Attributed to John Cleveland. Cf. BM., Fourth ed., with additional material. Cf. Morris, B. John Cleveland (1613-1658), a bibliography, D4; Wing C4664? Wing calls this 3rd ed., 18 poems., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21:18)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.21:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in His Maiesties ansvver to the petition concerning the disbanding of his gaurd [sic] [microform] : as also, his proclamation forbiding all His Majesties subjects belonging to the trained bands, or militia of this kingdom, to rise, march, muster, or exercise by vertue of any order or / taken out of the records of the Tower
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4663
View MARC record | catkey: 2642301