To the merchants and clothiers of England [microform].
- Carter, W. (William)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Caption title.
Signed: W. Carter.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Manuscript corrections in contemporary hand.
Reproduction of original in Columbia University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 19:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.19:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Experience, historie, and divinitie [microform] : divided into five books / written by Richard Carpenter, Vicar of Poling
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C677A
View MARC record | catkey: 2642307