His Maiesties ansvver to the petition concerning the disbanding of his gaurd [sic] [microform] : as also, his proclamation forbiding all His Majesties subjects belonging to the trained bands, or militia of this kingdom, to rise, march, muster, or exercise by vertue of any order or / taken out of the records of the Tower
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed ... for W. Gaye, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2130
View MARC record | catkey: 2642393