The husbandman's jewel [microform] : directing how to improve land from 10 l. per annum to 50 l. with small charge by planting ...
- Markham, Gervase, 1568?-1637
- London : Printed for G. Conyers ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : illustrations
- Illustrated with woodcuts.
Attributed to Gervase Markham by NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imprint date suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1485:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3806.
View MARC record | catkey: 2642596