The order of the Gospel [microform] : professed and practised by the churches of Christ in New-England, justified by the Scripture, and by writings of many learned men, both ancient and modern divines : in answer to several questions relating to church discipline / by Increase Mather ...
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- Boston : Printed by B. Green & J. Allen, for Nicholas Buttolph..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Order of the churches in N. England vindicated
- Running title: The order of the churches in N. England vindicated.
Errata: p. 143.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1488:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1234.
View MARC record | catkey: 2642656