Mr. Tillinghast's eight last sermons ... [microform] : to which is added The idols abolished, being his notes on Isa. 2: 18.
- Tillinghast, John, 1604-1655
- London : Printed by M.S. for Livewel Chapman ..., 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 262 pages, 10 unnumbered pages
- I. The fifth kingdome, or, Kingdome of Christ, founded on the New Covenant; one sermon on Jer. 33: 20, 21. -- II. Signs of the times; two sermons on Matth. 16, 3, to which is added six signs as they were in his notes. -- III. Christ the only foundation; one sermon on 1 Cor. 3: 11, with the prosecution of the point as it was in his notes. -- IV. The promise of the Father, two sermons on Act. 1: 4. -- V. The evil of the times; one sermon on Mal. 3: 16, 17. -- VI. Look to your aims and ends; one sermon on Matth. 11: 7.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms , 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 553:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T1170
View MARC record | catkey: 2642680