Evidence for heaven [microform] : containing infallible signs and reall demonstrations of our union with Christ and assurance of salvation : with an appendix of laying down certain rules to be observed for preserving our assurance once obtained / published by Ed. Calamy ...
- Calamy, Edmund, 1600-1666
- London : Printed for Simon Miller ..., 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 209 pages, 15 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 18:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.18:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The first sermon preached to the Honourable House of Commons now assembled in Parliament at their publique fast, Novemb. 17, 1640 [microform] / by Cornelius Burges
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C240
View MARC record | catkey: 2642760