Narrationes modernæ, or, Modern reports begun in the now upper bench court at VVestminster [microform] : in the beginning of Hillary term 21 Caroli, and continued to the end of Michaelmas term 1655 as well on the criminall, as on the pleas side : most of which time the late Lord Chief Justice Roll gave the rule there : with necessary tables for the ready finding out and making use of the matters contained in the whole book : and an addition of the number rolls to most of the remarkable cases / by William Style ...
- Related Titles:
- Modern reports begun in the now upper bench court at VVestminster
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 551:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S6099
View MARC record | catkey: 2642901