A treatise of fruit-trees shewing the manner of grafting, setting, pruning, and ordering of them in all respects [microform] : ... also discovering some dangerous errors, both in ye theory and practice of ye art of planting fruit-trees : with the alimentall and physicall use of fruits : together with The spiritual use of an orchard ... / by Ra. Austen ...
- Austen, Ralph, -1676
- Oxford : Printed for Tho. Robinson, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (26 unnumbered pages, 97; 12 unnumbered pages, 41 pages)
- Related Titles:
- Spiritual use of an orchard
Spiritual vse of an orchard
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Vol. 2 has separate t.p.: The spiritual use of an orchard.
Attributed to Ralph Austen. cf. NUC pre-1956
Entry for A4235 (v. 2.) cancelled in Wing (2nd ed.).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 805:54)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4238
View MARC record | catkey: 2643154