Mirabile pecci, or, The non-such wonder of the peak in Darby-shire [microform] : discovered in a full, though succinct and sober, narrative of the more than ordinary parts, piety and preservation of Martha Taylor, one who hath been supported in time above a year in / by H.A.
- H. A.
- London : Printed for T. Parkhurst ... and G. Calvert ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 88 pages
- Related Titles:
- Mirabile pecci
Non-such wonder of the peak in Darby-shire
- Date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 45:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A9
Arber's Term cat. I 10
View MARC record | catkey: 2643204