Comarum akosmia [microform] = the loathsomnesse of long haire, or, A treatise wherein you have the question stated, many arguments against it produc'd, and the most materiall arguguments [sic] for it refell'd and answer'd : with the concurrent judgement of divines both old and new against it : with an appendix against painting, spots, naked breasts, &c. / by Thomas Hall ...
- Hall, Thomas, 1610-1665
- Additional Titles:
- Loathsomnesse of long haire, or, A treatise wherein you have the question stated, many arguments against it produc'd, and the most materiall arguguments [sic] for it refell'd and answer'd
- London : Printed by J.G. for Nathanael Webb and William Grantham ..., 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 125 pages
- Related Titles:
- Comarum akosmia
Loathsomnesse of long haire
Divers reasons and arguments against painting, spots, naked backs, breasts, arms, &c.
- "An appendix containing divers reasons and arguments against painting, spots, naked backs, breasts, arms, &c." has special t.p.
Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 32:12)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.32:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Hugo Grotius's Defence of Christian religion, against paganism, Judaism, Mahumetism [microform] : together with some account of the three former discourses for God, Christ, Scripture / newly collected and translated by C.B
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H429
McAlpin Coll. III 72
View MARC record | catkey: 2643254