A Discourse upon usury, or, Lending money for increase (occasioned by Mr. David Jones's late farewel sermon) [microform] : proving by undeniable arguments the lawfulness thereof and answering the plausible objections from Scripture, councils, and fathers against it / published at the request of several judicious and sober Christians for the information and satisfaction of all such as have or may be concerned in the matter of so general and weighty importance
- London : Printed for Samuel Crouch ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- Related Titles:
- Discourse upon usury and Lending money for increase
- Reproduction of original in Columbia University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 26:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.26:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Of the sympathetick powder [microform] : a discourse in a solemn assembly at Montpellier / made in French by Sir Kenelm Digby, Knight, 1657
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1629 and Arber's Term cat. II 414
View MARC record | catkey: 2643287