The sceptical chymist, or, Chymico-physical doubts & paradoxes [microform] : touching the experiments whereby vulgar spagirists are wont to endeavour to evince their salt, sulphur and mercury, to be the true principles of things : to which in this edition are subjoyn'd divers experiments and notes about the producibleness of chymical principles
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691
- Oxford : Printed by Henry Hall for Ric. Davis and B. Took ..., 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 440 pages, 27 unnumbered pages, 268 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sceptical chymist, Chymico-physical doubts & paradoxes, and Chymico-physical doubts and paradoxes
- Attributed to Robert Boyle. Cf. NUC pre-1956. and Reproduction of original in Bristol Public Library, Bristol England.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 525:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4022, Madan 3261, Arber's Term cat. I 387, and Fulton, J. Bibl. of Robert Boyle 34
View MARC record | catkey: 2643402