The travels of Monsieur de Thevenot into the Levant [microform] : in three parts, viz. into I. Turkey, II. Persia, III. the East-Indies / newly done out of French
- Thévenot, Jean de, 1633-1667
- Uniform Title:
- Relation d'un voyage fait au Levant. English
- London : Printed by H. Clark, for H. Faithorne, J. Adamson, C. Skegnes, and T. Newborough ..., 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 3 parts in 1 volume (39 unnumbered pages, 291 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 200 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 114 pages, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations, portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Lovell, Archibald
- Each part has special t.p.
Translation of: Relation d'un voyage fait au Levant.
Translated by Archibald Lovell. Cf. BM.
First English ed. Cf. BM.
Errata: p. , 1st part.
Includes geographical index.
Reproduction of originals in University of Michigan Libraries and Magdelen College Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 43:4 and 2099:16)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.43:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The six voyages of John Baptista Tavernier, a noble man of France now living, through Turky into Persia and the East-Indies, finished in the year 1670 [microform] : giving an account of the state of those countries : illustrated with divers sculptures ; together with a new relation of the present Grand Seignor's seraglio, by the same author / made English by J.P. ; to which is added, A description of all the kingdoms which encompass the Euxine and Caspian seas, by an English traveller, never before printed
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T887
Arber's Term cat. II 198
View MARC record | catkey: 2643489